Friday, November 1, 2013

Hairstyles for the miss!

Alrighty, so this isn't that important of a post, BUT I thought I'd do it anyway. Obviously while we brothers and sisters are serving the Lord we want to look our best but we do not have a lot of time in the mornings nor do we have time throughout the day to just go and redo our hair. Sooooo here are some ideas that I've put together for myself on what I can do with my hair in under 10 minutes.
 (For those who are unaware, I have quite long hair. From crown-longest point my hair is 28.25 inches long- in other words: My hair is to my hips.)

I'll post pictures of what I did, how long it took and the original links to my inspiration and their instructions.  For other hairstyles and care tips, click here!

First things first: if you have curly, frizzy hair like me, a hair dryer with diffuser and concentrator attachments WILL be your best friend. On the left I used a round brush with my concentrator and on the right I let my hair air dry.

Products I used:
Hair Dryer
Round Brush



Also, if you want curly hair without using damaging heat, try these curlers. Here are some links to instructional videos: Taylor Swift Curls
            Bombshell Curls
                              
For the most part, all I needed was: 4-5 Bobbi pins, 2 twist pins for buns, 2 clear and 2 black elastics
 Double Twist Bun
Time: 6 minutes
Materials: 2 twist pins, 1-4 Bobbies, 2 black elastics, 2 clear elastics
Original: here
 French Side-Bun
Time: 6 minutes
Materials: 2 twist pins, 5 Bobbies, 1 clear elastic
Original: here
 

 Side Twist Bun
Time: 7 minutes
Materials: 2 twist pins, 1 Bobbi, 2 black elastics, 1 clear elastic
Original: here


Lace Braid Headband with Bun
Time: 7 minutes
Materials: 2 twist pins, 2 Bobbies, 2 black elastics, 1 clear elastic
Original: here
 Yes, I know the bun is a bit messy... xP

Katniss Braid
Time: 4.5 minutes
Materials: 1 clear elastic
Original: here




2 comments:

  1. So I clicked on this link on pinterest and got sent to this page and I look at the pictures and was like "That's totally Hannah!" Hannah, you're famous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There might some different approaches according to place or knowledge. Your skills depends on how you got an opportunity and where you have trained. Personal or professional training might distinguish between each other. วิก ผม ทน ความ ร้อน

    ReplyDelete