Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Slow Week

So not to sound boring, but there isn't a whole lot to report this week. We had some great lessons, but nothing groundbreaking yet. Several of our investigators are doing very well though and working towards baptismal dates in March and May. Hopefully they'll all be ready for March, but so long as they do this for the right reasons the timing doesn't really matter. 
Sister V who was baptized in December is a fantastic member missionary. She always has someone over at lunch for us to meet. We also were able to meet with a less-active member who is wonderful! She really struggles to get to church for various but very real reasons. She doesn't have much self-confidence but we can all see the light she has and that God has not abandoned her! She said that we could drop in sometime and she would make us hot chocolate. Yum!
Happy Birthday today to Doug, Amanda and Justin!! Why on earth do we have so many birthdays in January??
My companion Sister Pitcher will be getting transferred home in about two weeks! I love her dearly, but I know she's going to do awesome things when she gets back to Utah! We'll see if I get to stay in Terre Haute and if I'll be training or not this coming transfer.
Love and hugs to all of you! I'll try to get some photos of me and my companion next week before she leaves.
Smile!
Sista Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment