Monday, July 14, 2014

Mishawaka!

E-mail from May 12, 2014

Hello all!

You just read it above! I am in Mishawaka, Indiana. For those of you that don't know, that is almost as far north as our mission goes. I'm right next to Michigan and boy has it been hot! The day after I got here it was in the 90s and we had to walk 6 miles. Yeah... That was awesome! Actually it kinda was. I'm definitely learning a lot about hard work and relying on the Lord! (I'm still really glad that we have our car back though, so no more walking until the end of the week. AND I'm really glad I get to drive now. Pays to be senior companion!)

My new companion is Sister Richardson! She is 23 and from Texas. She is 3 months old missionary time, but you would think she's been out forever.

I get to live in a house now instead of an apartment. Technically it's like a remodeled trailer, but on the inside you'd never be able to tell. It just looks like a rambler.

We have several investigators we are working with that are on date which is super exciting! I'll keep you updated as I get to know them more and let you know when they are all getting baptized!

This week we have Zone Conference, which is the BEST!!!!! Gah! It's super long, but seeing President Cleveland and his counselors and other missionaries is so worth it! Honestly, they're better than p-days.

Any-hoosier, I don't have a whole lot to say at the moment other than the lightning storm we had last night was epic! I hope you are all doing fantastic and I love you all! Let me know how y'all are doing!

Sister Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment